How We Partner With You
Imagine a Place…means many things to us, including a totally different partnership with your family. We want to be an integral component of your child’s development, and assist you in every aspect of being a camp parent in our community. We are available to you as you research camps, as you prepare your household for the first K&E summer, during your camper’s time away in NH, throughout the rest of the year, and even after your child has graduated. Our Leadership Team has more than 200 years combined experience in the field of human development, and we are thrilled to be a resource for you!
How exactly do we partner with you:
- Private summer tours and in home visits (where we bring the K&E community to you!)
- Regional new camper parties designed to help your child make friends and lessen any pre-Camp anxiety
- Regular email newsletters and blogs with the latest parenting ideas and resources
- Two messages per summer from your child’s bunk counselors, one introducing themselves as your partners at the start of Camp, and another highlighting your child’s growth and overall experience at the conclusion
- 200-300+ photos posted on secure website each camp day, and facial recognition software to make finding your child’s photo a breeze!
- Information and videos designed to help the entire family prepare for the overnight camp experience
- Our innovative intake forms to help us understand all of your child’s wants, goals and needs
- Hotel reservations made for tours
- Arranging of transportation to and from camp