Kenwood Daily Schedule
Our schedule is called “Structured Choice”. During our 6 daily periods boys have 2-4 different activities to choose from, that way you can focus on what you are most passionate about.
A Typical Kenwood Day
- 7:35am – Wake Up and Breakfast!
- 8:20am – Morning All Camp Assembly
- 8:30am – Cleanup & Unit Meeting
- 9:30am – 1st Period: Soccer, Softball, Design Technology
- 10:30am – 2nd Period: Cooking, Arts & Crafts or Ceramics
- 11:30am – 3rd Period: Waterfront – Tubing, Waterski, Wakeboarding, Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Inflatables, Fishing, Swimming
- 12:40pm – Lunch
- 1:20 pm – Rest Hour
- 2:20pm – Milk & Cookies
- 2:30pm – 4th Period: Lacrosse, Hockey, Archery, Circus
- 3:30pm – 5th Period: Tennis, Photography, Filmmaking, Ropes Course
- 4:30pm – 6th Period: Basketball, Theater, Biking
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 6:30pm – Free Play Do ANYTHING you want!
- 7:15pm: JELL-O Wrestling (Wrestling in 1,500 lbs of Jell-O!)
- 8:45pm – Hanging with friends in the bunks before bedtime
Our unit leaders keep track of each camper’s choices to make sure they are getting a balance of team and individual sports, visual and performing arts, and all of the other fun activities we offer!
To discover more about our Structured Choice Program click here.