Working At a New Hampshire Summer Camp
Camps Kenwood & Evergreen isn’t your ordinary summer camp. Our staff help transform the lives of each of our campers, while making some of the most important friendships of their lives. Our coaching doesn’t start with our campers however, it begins with YOU.
You will likely work harder than you’ve ever worked before, and have more fun than you can imagine. The Kenwood & Evergreen program is a mixture of sports and arts instruction, outdoor adventure, and recreation. Each weekday, there are three 1-hour activity periods each morning and afternoon, followed by a short evening program after dinner.
Please note that all applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
A Summer Working at Camps Kenwood & Evergreen is:
- A summer spent surrounded by nature in the mountains of New Hampshire.
- Being a part of a team that is firmly dedicated to providing the highest quality camping experience possible to young people.
- The chance to make an indelible impact on the life and future of a young person.
- A summer experience of challenges, fun and learning that will influence the remainder of your life.
- A great addition to your resume as you will acquire and refine skills that prospective employers find most valuable.
- One of the best experiences of your life.
A Summer At Kenwood & Evergreen is NOT:
- A chance to party for a summer.
- A university dormitory.
- A summer vacation.
- A chance to relax.
- An easy job.
Working at Kenwood & Evergreen will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. You will have ability to influence and educate our campers with tools and skills that will help them grow in careers and relationships. By doing this, you will find yourself growing and changing in ways you never thought possible. To better understand the outcomes that we create each summer, and how working at Kenwood & Evergreen may be the best way to improve your resume, we invite you to take a moment to watch this video from our staff training this past summer.
If you are interested, please take a look at our list of available staff positions and please fill out our on-line application. We check references closely, so please make sure all statements in your application are truthful and that all phone numbers and addresses are current. Please provide your mobile or cell phone number as well as an evening number where we can reach you. We will be in touch with you soon after receiving your application.