A video recap of this fabulous first week at our overnight camp in NHJuly 1, 2016
This has been an absolutely incredible first week of Camp. There has been so much fun and skill building and friendship making and laughter and great times outdoors. Throughout each day, as I go from activity to activity, I occasionally bring out my little camera and film bits and moments of our kids and camp counselors interacting with one another. Here are some of my favorite moments from this first week of the summer of 2016.
And if you missed this week’s blog make sure to check them out!
- A letter from Scott after a great first day of camp
- 21 ways to have a great first day away from home at summer camp
- How intentional summer camp rituals help combat homesickness
- Fun at overnight camp leads to gaining crucial 21st century skills
- So what did we do at overnight camp today? We had the best day ever!
- The importance of unplugging over the summer at overnight camp