Would you like to work at an amazing summer camp?
The Kenwood & Evergreen community is a little different than any other summer camp you’ve heard of. While we of course have more fun than any other camp, the K+E program is way more than that. It is designed to provide quality instruction to every child in each of our activities and program areas, and impart values such as tolerance, caring, and good sportsmanship. We believe that it is imperative to provide quality instruction in a nurturing environment so that each summer our campers develop the skills and confidence that they will need for the rest of their lives.
Have you thought about a summer camp job? Here’s why you should consider applying to work at Camps Kenwood & Evergreen in NH
A Summer Camp Job at Kenwood & Evergreen
A summer at Camps Kenwood & Evergreen is more than just a job. It’s a chance to:
- Spend every waking minute coaching a sport you love
- Make and hang out with friends that will remain on your speed dial for life
- Be outside in (mostly) fantastic weather, in one of the most beautiful places you’ve ever seen
More importantly, working at Camp is a chance to positively shape the future of others!
- Inspire a young artist to create a painting they’ll hang on their wall for years to come
- Coach an athlete through their first season jitters and onto the starting roster
- Impart your passion for music or theater
- Teach a child how to be a better friend
- Help prepare a child for a world they’re not ready for
Being a counselor at Camps Kenwood & Evergreen requires not only talented individuals, but those who have a strong desire to truly make an impact in the lives of young people. We’re looking for counselors and coaches who are willing to go above and beyond and lend a hand whenever needed. Whether its giving one-to-one tennis lessons during your lunch break, sitting up until midnight with a homesick camper, or simply helping set up last minute activities, we want staff who are committed to their best in their given role.
What we can do for you
A summer working with us at Camps Kenwood & Evergreen is an opportunity to also change your life for the better. We can help you develop the skills necessary to attract future employers. While you’re teaching campers your skill set, they may just be able to teach you a little bit about how to be your best self. We take staff development seriously.
- Take part in a 2-week training program run by business and human development experts from around the United States.
- Build a resume with definable 21st Century Skills that today’s employers are craving in future employees.
- Become more skilled in critical thinking and problem-solving, creativity, teamwork and collaboration, adaptability, communication, and leadership
- Obtain a letter of recommendation that articulates your excellent character and quality work ethic.
To grow and succeed as a camp counselor – and in the rest of your life – it takes skills that not many other people have or have had the chance to practice. We not only teach our Campers how to excel at relationships, friendships and careers, but we impart that knowledge on you as well. As you develop and practice these 21st century skills we’ll help you incorporate them into your resume (CV) and validate them with professional references and recommendations.
Working at Kenwood & Evergreen will likely be the hardest, and most rewarding, job that you have ever had. In 7 short weeks you will have the chance to make a lasting impact on the life of multiple children from around the United States and the globe. To better understand the outcomes that we create each summer, and how working at Kenwood & Evergreen may be the best way to improve your resume, we invite you to take a moment to watch this video from our staff training this past summer.